LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO DO! Important!! Build application Licence protec tion ???

HI There
I wanted to to build a Application DLL or EXE from my Labview program  and give it or  sell it to another person .
but I have no Idea how should I protect it  to work just in one PC or in a Priod of time ?
in Visual C it is possible to make an Inastaller file including the licenc and Trial and so on by some software but how in Labview could do some protection ?
becuase I have checked :  if any body just with copy and paste of EXE file could run it in another PC which have installed Labview RUN Engine  .
this Program is cost me a licence of Labview and near to 1 year hard effort  , and the pepole that will use it are not reliable   :smiley  sad: ,
what shuold I do to prevent to use and run my EXE codes in another PC or more than a priod of time (2 yaers )
please tell me your Idea I will appreciate them .

Thanks

Babak
Message 1 of 3
(2,375 Views)

No Idea men !!!  Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 3
(2,345 Views)
There's been a lot of discussions in this forum on protecting exe's from piracy. The latest was http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=143627&query.id=0#M143627. Possibilities include hard disk ID, MAC address, and dongles. I'm sure if you did a search, you could find other threads on the same subject.
Message 3 of 3
(2,338 Views)