LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I write a bit to DIO-96 card?

I´ve got one more problem. I don´t know how to change the mode of the dio-96- There are 3 modes. Do you know how to change them? When I write a bit to a port than it´s working but when I connect two pins so that I can test them for connection than on the write-port is no longer a 5V signal, it´s only 1.8V.Why is it?
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(735 Views)
hi, what do you mean by connecting two pins?
Can you illustrate more?

I'd try to help if I know. Someone else maybe able help you with this.
Ian F
Since LabVIEW 5.1... 7.1.1... 2009, 2010, 2014
依恩与LabVIEW
LVVILIB.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(735 Views)
Ok, actual I want to test a chip. The chip has got the standard daisy chain, within every pin from the chip is short-circuit (sorry for my bad english!). Now I want to simulate it with LabView by connecting two ports of the card by a little wire. When ther is no wire there are 5V at the port but when I connect it, then there are less V. I´ve connect a restistant but it doesn´t help. The customer support of NI means that could not be, whren it´s running with the dio-6533 than it must run wit the dio-96 as well. But it doesn´t work!
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(707 Views)
hi ya, i cannot figure out anything at this moment.
However, to my surprise, that's the only support which NI Customer Support could offer to you?

May I ask for any NI F/AE to help our gentleman to sort out his problem?
Ian F
依恩与LabVIEW
LVVILIB.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(707 Views)
No, we have give it up for the moment. My collegaue which has workes with Labview will have a look on it.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(707 Views)
hope you will solve it soon.

Cheers
Ian F
依恩与LabVIEW
LVVILIB.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(707 Views)