LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you find and download a specific version of Measurement & Automation Explorer?

Hello there,

We are trying to replicate the same software versions on our development machine as our software build box (PC). I'm specifically looking for NI-MAX 4.2.1.3001. I understand these are bound to specific driver releases.

Our configuration:
LV 8.2.1 (XP SP2)
NI-DAQmx 8.5.0f5
FieldPoint 5.0.3009
NI-VISA 4.1
NI-IMAQ for 1394 2.0.5
NI-IMAQ Software 3.7.1
NI-IMAQ I/O 2.0.2

Where can I find this specific version?

-Chroma
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,621 Views)

This Link will give you the information about DAQ device drivers and their corresponding MAX versions

Then ofcourse, go to drivers and updates  link and search for the corresponding device driver version

Hope this Helps

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,613 Views)
Thanks for the link! I think the following NI Knowledge articles would be useful also:

What Version of MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer) Is Installed with NI-IMAQ?

What Version of MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer) Is Installed with NI FieldPoint?

What Version of MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer) Is Installed with NI-VISA?

What Version of MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer) Is Installed with NI-488.2?

What Version of MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer) Is Installed with your Modular Instrument?

-Chroma

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,592 Views)
Chroma,

Unfortunately, there are no resources which give which versions of MAX are installed with each driver versions other than the one previously posted. I understand that your goal is to install the exact same software versions on multiple systems. Each driver version will only have one version of MAX tied to it. Knowing this you can replicate the same software versions by installing the same driver versions. There is no need to worry about the MAX version.
Regards,

Chris Delvizis
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,555 Views)