LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a type def of a tab control?

Solved!
Go to solution

This one opens up as bad.

Did no investigate since I do not want to accidently fix it.

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 37
(958 Views)

try selecting page 9 and rename as a string too long to fit the tab control. That triggered the bad verbage message just now.

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 37
(955 Views)

If it was LV code I would call it a race condition.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 37
(953 Views)

I should also mention I have a count-down timer always running on my desktop that is counting down until I am 59.5. It only updates once every 20 seconds reporting I can report.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 37
(948 Views)

I'll keep looking into this, but I would encourage you to create a service request for this. This will allow a more formal and focused investigation into the issue, especially since part of it is so hard to recreate. 

Will post if I have any updates!

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 37
(946 Views)

I can only reply by reaching out to what little wisdom I have gleaned over the years.

"

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,Courage to change the things I can,And wisdom to know the difference.

"

It is commonly accepted that intermittent problems will never fix themselves.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 37
(927 Views)

I agree! It won't fix itself. It's easier to get the right eyes on something when a formal SR is submitted. 

Thanks!

(Updates on my end, tried a couple things you suggested... still not seeing the message, looking at the broken when originally opened)

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 37
(898 Views)