LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement code in Labview.

On my reddit channel r/FlexLoggerNI , a college kid is trying to find help with implementing code and how to get started. 

here is his post question...

"Hello guys , there's a question that i came across , as in part of my textbook solving , learning LabVIEW. I'm just a beginner in LabVIEW , and i saw this in a textbook , my professor told me to implement this in LabVIEW , and i have no idea how to do it . Please help me"

Ezzell_0-1711994039983.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(348 Views)

(This really has nothing to do with Flexlogger and part of the problem solving skillset would be to find the correct place to ask).

They should go to the LabVIEW forum here instead and use all the learning resources listed at the top of the forum. Then ask specific questions.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(342 Views)

I did direct him to the NI Forums. He came to the Flex Logger reedit because he did not get help at LabView reddit channel.

This question can be related to Flex Logger by the way, as you can build plugins and VIs to run in Flex Logger.

The sad thing is, his professor did not know how to implement code.

And thank you for being very helpful and not on any sort of high horse looking down on us.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(336 Views)

@Ezzell wrote:

I did direct him to the NI Forums. He came to the Flex Logger reedit because he did not get help at LabView reddit channel.

There's a LV Reddit? Maybe i should check it out. 🙂

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(235 Views)

If i understood the pseudocode it'd be pretty easy to implement.

But it seems to have something to do with checking a list of scores, i assume and marking the highest as Leader, the others as Followers and the ones not yet checked as Unknown.

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(232 Views)