From Thursday, May 23rd (05:00 PM CDT) through Friday, April 24th (1:30 AM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot curves on an intensity graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am writing a LabVIEW program for real-time spectral analysis of a camera. I want to draw spectral lines on the intensity graph in a one-to-one correspondence. I am not sure which properties to modify to achieve this functionality, and this is what I have tried so far. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,021 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author astro1024

We have absolutely no idea what you did to create your graph, so we cannot really give advice.

I would use mouse events to get the pixel and update the overlay using "plot images".

(very old example, there are many more)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,012 Views)

Thanks very much! Thank you very much!

I believe that I can solve the problem through your example.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(988 Views)

Hi!

I have a little confusion that I would like to consult. How to display and control the colorbar of an intensity graph in the VI in the example? I have tried but it cannot be displayed directly.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(908 Views)

@astro1024 wrote:

I have a little confusion that I would like to consult. How to display and control the colorbar of an intensity graph in the VI in the example? I have tried but it cannot be displayed directly.

Yes, something seems corrupted with that graph. I would create a new one.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(885 Views)

I have found a solution.

Right click the Intensity Graph, on the popup menu, => Visible Items, make sure both Z Scale and Ramp are checked.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(852 Views)