LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select a column to display it information??

Hello,I am new to labview. What should I do so that when I type the student admission number( in "student Admission" text) then it will display only the student name or grade(in the table). I make a simple database using Microsoft access.

The database file need to be in .mdb format.

Thanks 😄

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(2,845 Views)

@boontart wrote:

Hello,I am new to labview. What should I do so that when I type the student admission number( in "student Admission" text) then it will display only the student name or grade(in the table). I make a simple database using Microsoft access.

The database file need to be in .mdb format.

Thanks 😄

Since you are new to LabVIEW start with the tutorials. http://www.ni.com/academic/students/learnlabview/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(2,826 Views)

Is this an actual application you are working on, or are you just messing around?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,820 Views)

Sounds more like a homework assignment to me.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(2,816 Views)

And the example does not make any sense. There is Access ActiveX properties and methods as well as a function from the database toolkit. If you have the database toolkit, it's silly to use ActiveX. Even if you don't have the toolkit, it's silly to use ActiveX when there are other free database toolkits available (i.e. LabSQL). It's a simple SQL query so I would recomend you start with tutorials of that.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,810 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Sounds more like a homework assignment to me.

Yes, but it's also Summer and I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,803 Views)

I already started on the tutorial. But still dont understand how it works with database.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,786 Views)

Ya.Is an actual application I am working on. I found this one the other webs, and my teacher in charge asked me to modify it.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,784 Views)

Yes is a assignment.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,783 Views)

I search on google about simple way to do database with labview..and i found this.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,782 Views)