cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set default value of all controls and indicators after first abort

Solved!
Go to solution

lu6ita wrote: 

Can i put some timer or event like "button pressed"  because now the reinit is too fast ?

That sentence makes no sense unless you show us your code. How can it be too fast, since it only executes once per run. Make sure you don't accidentally place it inside a loop, for example. 😮

If you have problems with execution order we can help after seeing the program.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,530 Views)

Thanks Altenbach.  I've been doing it the hard way for years.  (not really hard, just inconvenient).  I've learned two new things today....  I'm on a roll....

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,529 Views)

this does not work for me !!!! I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SET THE INDICATORS TO 0 EVERY TIME I RUN THE PROGRAM. I have tried everything! There should be a simple way to do this. I am positing my code...if anyone can figure out what I am doing wrong, that would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,456 Views)

It doesn't look like you even tried to put the solution to this thread in your VI.

You have put the Invoke Node  Default Vals.Reinit All in your VI before you can expect it to work. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,448 Views)

Like this:

20777iE06A616F8D9410AD

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,438 Views)

Of course all of your controls have to be set to the value that you want in the default state for this to work. You will need to set up each control with the default value and save it then when you set it to default value it should be what you want.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,408 Views)

Answer given in your other thread.

Let's keep all communication in one thread.  Make it that thread since it is the one you started, rather than this one which is someone else's you latched onto the end of.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,399 Views)