LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update points in XY graph

Solved!
Go to solution

hi,I have used XY graph to plot a Curve.But i have problem with updating the new points.I will take a data in every 10s and plot it in graph.But if the value of x-axis is same then i have to clear previous point and update with new one.how can i do that?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,430 Views)

Just create a new array of X values for the XY chart's cluster. The XY graph has no memory. It just plots whatever you send it.

Have you looked at the graph example that ships with LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,426 Views)

I tried much with two example below. From first i can plot every point of curve.but i need replace previous point if the x-axis value is same . From second i can plot only one point not a curve..it updates every time either x-axis value is same or not.I know it is because of For loop which run once.I need to plot a graph inside while loop.should i use for loop inside while loop??is there another way to do it??

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,414 Views)

I have no idea how your examples are supposed to work, or how they explain your problem.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,402 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tadhika

I have to replace previous point with new point if the value of x-axis will be the same.I am taking a data in every 10s.In every 10s should plot one point.if sometime the value of x-Axis will be the same then it should replace the Previous point with new one.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,382 Views)