LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I saw a symbol, what there is vertical double line inside triangle shape, on Labview 8.0 Is it "or" function?

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author bahadirozan

Absolute Value.  

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 7
(1,070 Views)

https://imgur.com/a/gPT2wOX   I am absolute beginner for LABVIEW. I try to pick it up over projects. I copy the projects. It is very efficient. (Tutorial Hell!)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(1,037 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bahadirozan

Hi baha,

now it's a ConcatString function.

Please attach images directly to your message. Don't use 3rd party hosting services!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 7
(1,011 Views)

Ah So sorry. Thank you so much! I am appricated it. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,003 Views)

@bahadirozan wrote:

I try to pick it up over projects. I copy the projects. It is very efficient. (Tutorial Hell!)

I really (really!!!) hope that you don't try to recreate code from pictures found in dark corners the internet. Way too many landmines. Many subtle things cannot be reconstructed from pictures.

If you have a project (Yes, the term "project" has a special meaning in LabVIEW) with actual VIs, you can just use the context help and hover over the items with the mouse. For more details, do a "right-click...help".

And yes, you can paste or embed any image directly into posts. (Nobody should be forced to click on potentially malicious external links to a hosting site peppered with ads. Bad form! Some might not even click on it!)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(983 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@bahadirozan wrote:

I try to pick it up over projects. I copy the projects. It is very efficient. (Tutorial Hell!)

I really (really!!!) hope that you don't try to recreate code from pictures found in dark corners the internet. Way too many landmines. Many subtle things cannot be reconstructed from pictures.

If you have a project (Yes, the term "project" has a special meaning in LabVIEW) with actual VIs, you can just use the context help and hover over the items with the mouse. For more details, do a "right-click...help".

And yes, you can paste or embed any image directly into posts. (Nobody should be forced to click on potentially malicious external links to a hosting site peppered with ads. Bad form! Some might not even click on it!)

I didn't go near that link.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(970 Views)