LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunbus Profibus Package v. 2.0.2 does not install LabVIEW VIs

I have an old comsoft PCI Profibus card that I need to develop new software to control. I had the older comsoft drivers and VIs, but I wanted to make sure I used the latest driver package for the new software. I found the Kunbus (new owner) profibus software and driver package, v. 2.0.2, on NIs website, downloaded, and installed it. I fired up Labview 2019, 32-bit and the VIs were not in the VI pallet. Is there a part of the package that I missed during download or installation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,897 Views)

I'd try the steps in the article below: 

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019KmbSAE&l=en-US

Also, just to confirm, you installed LabVIEW first and then the driver correct? 

I'd also check to make sure your version of LabVIEW is compatible with that driver

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,811 Views)

Misbahd,

Labview 2019 was installed on my PC before I started this project. I checked the Kunbus download and it doesn't seem to contain any VIs. I checked the folders created by the Kunbus installation and did not see any VIs there. I checked my vi.lib folder for all of my Labview versions and did not find any new VIs there.

I found the older Comsoft VIs from 5 years ago, but I am not sure if they are compatible with Windows 10 and Labview 2019.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,787 Views)