LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW driverLecroy WaveRunner 9404M

Good Morning All

I am designing time base VI for the Lecroy WaveRunner Scope 9404M.

Can't find the exact LABVIEW Instrument driver for the instrument please, I have used Lecroy  Wave Series , communicating with VISA but VISA session requires VICP PASSPORT to be installed from TELEDYNE . Don't know if Lecroy  Wave Series is the correct LABVIEW Instrument driver to be used?

highly appreciate your feedback.

Regards

Ayesha Zaman 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(118 Views)

Try Teledyne LeCroy 940M WavePro Digital Oscilloscope - Instrument Driver

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(105 Views)

Alan from LeCroy here... 

Definitely use the "LeCroy Wave Series", which is a LabVIEW driver.  The VICP Passport can be downloaded from the LeCroy website, in the software downloads section.  If you have any questions, please contact LeCroy support at support@teledynelecroy.com

Another reply in this thread mentioned a different driver, which is a "IVI" driver. If you are using LabVIEW, I highly recommend the LeCroy Wave Series driver.

--Alan

--------------------

Alan Blankman, Software Engineer
Teledyne LeCroy
800-425-2000
http://www.teledynelecroy.com
alan.blankman@teledyne.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(91 Views)

There is another instrument driver named Lecroy WaveRunner Scope which I have downloaded as LABVIEW driver . But this one has lcltxxxx within the nomenclature. There is one more named lc9400 to be used with LABVIEW.  I still don't know which one supports the exact Lecroy Waverunner 9404M one please.

Looking LABVIEW INSTRUMENT DRIVER FOR THE EXACT CONTROL : "LECROY WAVERUNNER 9404M " please.

Thank you.

Regards

Ayesha Zaman

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(75 Views)

It is fairly common for drivers to support multiple model numbers within a series or family of oscilloscopes.  They often have similar features and command sets.  You will probably not find a driver with your exact model number in the driver name.  Try one that supports, e.g. "9000" series or "Waverunner" series or something similar.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(72 Views)