ni.com checkout is currently experiencing issues.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Curiosity: broken network and hidden arrows

It all started with a click at the wrong location with the wrong tool.

Then my curiosity was picked and I found out that it is possible to do quite descent drawings with dashed lines.

Then I discovered that empty space might sometimes look deceptive and be well-nigh capable of hiding label arrows (and who knows what else).

Enjoy the Easter eggs:

Broken Land.png<===== All arrows lead to Rome... ahem, a red cross (does this make it the Vatican?).

I have a superwire theory to explain it all, but by fear of the Knights of NI and aspiring Knights in training, I'll keep it to myself.

Message 1 of 4
(2,458 Views)

I see two red crosses, so I think your assumption that it would indicate the Vatican can't be right. More likely they are medical posts for the visually impaired after looking at that diagram. Smiley Wink

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,418 Views)

X. wrote:I have a superwire theory to explain it all, but by fear of the Knights of NI and aspiring Knights in training, I'll keep it to myself.

You just piqued my curiousity there.

That is an iteresting setup.  I would be curious to see what the wire cleanup does.  And, yes, NI still has issues with those comment arrows.  Just keep finding the cases and reporting them.  They'll get cleared out eventually.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,395 Views)

!1.png

Interestingly all you need is another wire segment to find the arrows.  I still wouldn't recommend so many data copies of nothing but, "interesting."

NOTE: Ctrl <Shift> +K or J has no effect on broken wires or attached label arrows.  Very interesting.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,357 Views)