LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW FPGA compile error - never saw this one before

Error -61330 occurred at niFpgaCompileWorker_ProcessStatusPipe.vi:640001<-niFpgaCompileWorker_GetStatus.vi<-niFpgaCompile_Worker.vi:6460001

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW FPGA:  An internal software error in the compile worker has occurred.

We were not able to unzip the job's files correctly. Exit Code: 1
Process: unzip
Arguments: /tmp/BuiltinFIFOCoreFPGAwFIFOn197.zip -d /opt/apps/NIFPGA/jobs2/ZmaGOPS_x3Q6IJu/BuiltinFIFOCoreFPGAwFIFOn197
Error out: replace /opt/apps/NIFPGA/jobs2/ZmaGOPS_x3Q6IJu/BuiltinFIFOCoreFPGAwFIFOn197/ReallyLongUniqueName_ReallyLongUniqueName.ngc? [y]es, [n]o, [A]ll, [N]one, [r]ename:  NULL
(EOF or read error, treating as "[N]one" ...)

Trying a local compile aborts immediately after starting, but doesn't actually show anything int he log or error dialog.....

Do I reallxy have to go through my FIFOs and replace them all one-by-one to find the culprit?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(1,006 Views)

Oh man, I can't compile anything, local or remote.

Great, I'll be starting next week uninstalling and re-installing LabVIEW 2015. Yay.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(983 Views)

Hello,

Any update? We have the similar issue here. Error message is attached. 

Software: LabVIEW 2016

Hardware: cRIO9074

I tried to compile the same FPGA file under cRIO9035. It works all fine.

LabVIEW Test and Development Engineer,
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(897 Views)

Not much, except that a coworker has seen the same issue.

I definitely think there's something wrong with the FPGA compile server. Our target uses ISE, not Vivado, I don't know if that's also true for yours or not.

I've been having trouble compiling locally also, so just pushing everything onto the compile server doesn't seem to cover everything.

I have managed to get a single compilation to start locally. I'm investigating. I am considering deleting all cached files in my C:\NIFPGA folder, there may be an issue in there somewhere.

Edit: I checked, your device is a Kintex 7, that's Vivado toolchain. Mine is a Virtex 5, ISE toolchain. Whatever has gone wrong is definitely common to both toolchains.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(891 Views)

Dear Interis,

Can you please tell me which cRIO you are using?

BR,

Noman

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(859 Views)

No cRIO,

it's a PXI-E 7965R in a PXI chassis.

Virtex 5.

LabVIEW 21015 SP1

Cant compile in Win 10 physical machine and Win 7 virtual machine.

Weirdly, SOME local compiles start, most don't. When a compile fails locally, the "jobs" folder of my NIFPGA folder has a corrupt zip file, which kind of aligns with the error returned from the compile server (unable to unzip).

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(839 Views)

Hi,

Same problem here, but the error is changing some times in:

Error -61329 occurred at niFpgaCompileWorker_CheckForErrors.vi

Code that was compiling (on cloud) is not compiling anymore.

I'm using LabView 2019 32bit SP1

and PXIe 7962R in PXIe-1082 chassis.

Tried to repair FPGA module and also compilation related modules but nothing changed.

The only thing i noticed doing a simple VI is that i can compile it but when i add some comparison i get the error.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(775 Views)

I have also noticed that SOME compilations seem to work locally for me, but very few. Same code, different build spec. One can compile locally, one cannot.

I emptied all of the locally cached FPGA code under C:\NIFPGA\, but this didn't change the behaviour. I can't compile ANYTHING in the cloud at all.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(768 Views)

A colleague reported that aborting the NIWebServer process allowed him to do a cloud compile. I'm currently queuing up an FPGA compile (takes about 30 minutes to create the VHDL files) and I'll see if the cloud compile is just fixed (I have not aborted the web server) or if the webserver abort is really what fixed the problem.

EDIT: Hmm, FPGA compile server seems to be working now. Still wondering about the local compile problems, will look into that now.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(703 Views)