LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Programming for ARINC 429 Event Logging with Windows OS

Hi,

I am working with Astronics Ballard USB based ARINC 429 Card (UA2430). I am using the LabVIEW device driver received along with ARINC-429 card. Through the ARINC-429 card I can be able to Schedule and Transmit messages for every 32-msecs and receive the messages for every 32-msecs with externally Connected world. Now, I am trying to log the ARINC-429 Events (Transmit & receive data) with help of ARINC-429 driver functions. First to log the event data from device, I am reading the required channels message records using LabVIEW program running on windows OS. In LabVIEW block diagram I am using "Timed Loop" to achieve 32-msecs loop timing, and I am buffering the Data with shift registers, and I am logging once my loop gets terminated. after seeing the logged data, I can be able to observe in between 2 or 3 data loss happening in log by seeing data interval between previous data with current data read interval. So please suggest me, how to read this data efficiently without any data loss for every 32-msecs, because I am not using any RTOS to read and log the ARINC-429 data. I am using windows-10 OS. Here I have attached the reference Log data files, ARINC 429 Data sheet and LabVIEW block diagram Snippets for your reference.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(355 Views)