LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Quits Unexpectedly

Hello. I have software for LabVIEW 2011 that has been in opertation on multiple PCs for over a year. I have one problematic machine that seems to work badly with my code running in development mode. I am currently running it in executeable mode and I do not see this problem.

My code works fine for a while. After a while, the program just stops without any indication why. LabVIEW is still open. It doesn't close the program; It just stops it.

I have code that is watching over hardware. If/when a problem occurrs, I write out to a log file so that I can know what failed. This code works too. It is unfortunate, but my code quits without reporting anything.

Can you give me a list of potentional problems that I can look into?

I would submit my llb file, but I am not sure who it will be shared with. I certainly don't want to help our competition. Is it secure with N.I.?

Thank you, Richard V

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,304 Views)

PC configuration and space in C?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,286 Views)
1. What do you mean exactly that it just stops? It hangs? Becomes unreponsive? 2. How do you recover?
3. What does the Task Manager show for LV?
4. Please tell me you aren't storing your code in an llb...

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,259 Views)