LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW RT Utility vi context help Language

I tried to go through the Real Time control template and in order to understand the code I obviously turned the context help on. But for some of the functions and vi's used in the code, the context help is shown in non-English languages. In the RT Loop - System Health and Monitoring.vi, when I hover over one of the subvi shown in the "1-RT vi.jpg" image which is attached, the context help is in some European language and it is identified as "Initialize Session.vi (4815)". When I hit the Detailed Help, the page that pops up is in Korean!

I double clicked on this Initialize Session.vi and found a language selection control which is in Automatic by default and some other languages like French, English and Korean are leasted. But I cannot make the English the default selection since the access to the vi block diagram is password protected

(see the attached image: 2-RT vi.jpg ).

On the other hand when I found this vi on the Functions palette, I found it under RT Utilities. Some fellow vi's grouped with it have names displayed in nonsensical characters, while the Detailed Help is still shown in Korean (see the attached image: 3-RT vi.jpg ).

Is there any suggestion as to why the context help language is not in English and how I mightfix it? Please note that in the process of installation I did not choose any language preference nor was  I prompted to do such similar selecton. I downloaded the evaluation version of Labview and RT and FPGA modules from the NI website. I  should mention that some other vi's under "RT Utilities/Utilities" are shown in German, but the Detailed Help is still Korean ( I cannot attach mre image!)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,608 Views)

Hi,

Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, please could you send me the link to where you downloaded the drivers?

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,464 Views)