LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW forum

I have installed LabVIEW 2014 and daqmax 14.1.0 but I can't find daq assistant on tools pallet. Plus my daqmax keeps hanging. Can you suggest any solution?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,305 Views)

Please use a more informative subject line next time (The words "LabVIEW forum" have no relation to your question!).

We cannot suggest a solution until we know what the problem is.

• In what order did you install things? (first LabVIEW, then DAQmx, select LabVIEW support when installing DAQmx).
  • What is your OS?
  • Did you reboot after installation?
  • Did you install LabVIEW 32bit or LabVIEW 64bit?
  • What do you do to hang DAQmx? (What program are you running, for example).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,296 Views)

Double check to see if you installed LabVIEW or DAQmx first. Check to see if the DAQmx catagory is underneath the Measurement I/O palette. If not, re-run the DAQmx driver installer and that may well fix the problem.

DAQmx Pallete.png

David C
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,286 Views)
I've first installed daqmax then LabVIEW 2014 which is 32 bit on windows 7. I did reboot after installation of of both LabVIEW and DAQmx. And when I try to simulate some signal, my DAQmx does not respond.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,283 Views)
And I can not find DAQ assistant on my tools pallet
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,279 Views)

@kunal1261 wrote:
I've first installed daqmax then LabVIEW 2014

That is your problem.  Reinstall DAQmx.  All that will get installed is the support for LabVIEW, so it will go really quick.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 6 of 7
(3,268 Views)
It worked. Thank you 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,259 Views)