ni.com checkout is currently experiencing issues.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView with TeeChart

Good day everyone,

I have been testing Labview 2023 Q3 for the last 2 months or so and tried to mimic the TeeChart a bit to make it more familiar to the users. I had a few problems but somehow solved them. The main problem is that the users are still too unfamiliar with the graph (I used the xy graph and the mixed signal graph). What I also saw was that I could add TeeChart as an Active X to LabView. So here are some questions I need your help with:

- How well does it work with Active X?

- If I update the chart permanently with date, which chart costs the least performance?

- Can I create .ten files (TeeChart file format) with ActiveX?

- How much effort do I have to put in so that the TeeChart chart at least works?

- Can I set a maximum and minimum value for both axes with Active X?

- Can I have one value on the left side and another calculated from the left value on the right side and synchronise both scales?

I would like to test all this myself, but I can't just use the Active X from TeeChart as I can't just buy it and I'm also running out of time.

I hope you can help me with this and even if you can only answer one question, please share it with me.

Here is also the TeeChart I’m referring to https://www.steema.com/buy. The Active X is below the "Others" tab.

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(188 Views)