LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview builder

Hi Guys:

My main vi need to load some subvi , but if i want to bulid a exe , how can i bulid all the subvi into the exe? 

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,680 Views)

Hi,

LabVIEW will take care of the binding, you dont worry about it (If you are not called the subvis dynamically).Just mention you main vi as the start up VI in the source file tab.

for more details http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361B-01/lvhowto/exe_ex/

Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,674 Views)

Hi,

During building an exe,just click the build specifications tab and one window will open where you need to enter the source file and supporting files,during this process you need to add the subvis.

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,673 Views)
in Source files you have to have a Start up (main VI) and then the box below that is the always include (put your subvi's here)
Harold Timmis
htimmis@fit.edu
Orlando,Fl
*Kudos always welcome:)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,673 Views)

or just use the following shortcut (for exe only)

1) open up the toplevel VI (hope there are no dynamic callsto subvi's)

2)select the option "tools->Build application (exe) from vi"

and follow the instructions....

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,656 Views)

unfortunately i was using dynamic calling , you mean in this method .there's way to combine all the stuff into a exe?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,634 Views)

hi,

Since you are using some dynamic vi's you have to add them in the support file section when creating an exe.

Please go throgh the procedure for creating the exe by looking in to the help file.

Guru 

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,590 Views)