LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview display two graphs in one chart & other query

1. Attached find a VI. A microcontroller hardware sends two values: voltage & current on COM port.

2. I want to display both values in one graph on opposite axis. I have able to display on front panel, but didnt find way on how to connect Current line to same graph & display .
Also is there any way both graphs have different colors?

3. When I make its exe, I want that screen should auto adjust on which desktop screen it opens. Now what happens, on smaller screens part of labview front panel appears down.

4. The three strings indicators , I want that there should be some sort of button or auto-hide, which appear only when i need those on screen, as these are debug values, not to be displayed on normal operation.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,118 Views)

Use cluster and wire cluster directly to graph terminal set graph properties like plot 1,2..and so on ..

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,101 Views)

Hi,

• If you want to display multiple plots on a graph/chart, this link could help:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Community-Example-Submissions/Multiplot-XY-Graph-in-LabVIEW/ta-p/3535615

and you can modify the color of each plot by accessing the Graph --> Properties.

• To hide the elements which you do not want to display on the front panel, you can try with setting "False" to the "visible" property of the respective elements BUT you have mentioned those are debug values..Right?? It would be better to use proper debugging tools like "Probe tool, Highlight Execution.." than to make those elements invisible.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,070 Views)