LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSMQ send receive.

Help,

I am working with a company and I will be installing a tool in their Fab in the next couple months. They want me to send 120 data tags all with different sampling rates through MSMQ. I have been researching it for a couple hpurs now and it seems like I can just write data to the queue and they can sample it whenever they want. I have seen some examples on how to do this. Has anypone done anything similar I am a newcomer to MSMQ so please dont assume I knwo anything.I have not found any straightforward material really explaing the whole process.

How do I create a path? If I write something to the Queue where can I view it? How do I reference this queue from another computer? Can I connect a windows 7 computer to XP computer and send receive messages?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hugh

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,274 Views)

Hugh:

You may want to take a look at this thread.

MSMQ is fairly detached from LabVIEW, so you'll probably have better luck if you are able to post more specific questions pertaining to LabVIEW/MSMQ interaction in your application. (I'm assuming you're using LabVIEW to develop this application)

Caleb Harris

National Instruments | Mechanical Engineer | http://www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,253 Views)