LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MediaPlayer 4...

Hi

Were can I find samples on using the WindowsMediaPlayer 4 ActiveX from Labview 8.5 ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,191 Views)
Version 4? Is that even available for download? That version is ancient, and who knows if it will even work. Regardless, a search will yield lots of results.
Message 2 of 9
(3,177 Views)
It's the only one I have in the Labview 8.5 tools...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,161 Views)
I don't understand to what you're referring. Are you referring to the Tools menu? There is no WindowsMediaPlaye ActiveX in the Tools menu.
Message 4 of 9
(3,140 Views)

I've the solution to my problem, but I still use WindowsMediaPlayer 4.

I use this tools (see attached file).

I still interested to know how to use a more recent version...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,128 Views)

That does not explicitly use Media Player 4. That control is just a pre-filled ActiveX control with the Windows Media Player that's already installed on your system. That implies that you have Windows Media Player 4 installed, although why I have no idea. You can check the version by accessing the versionInfo property:

Message 6 of 9
(3,126 Views)

I've already checked the version, and the one installed on my PC is 11 and the one charged with Labview is 4...

Perhaps I have to change something in windows configuration (or Labview) to correct this.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,108 Views)
If all that you are talking about is the '4' in IWMPPlayer, ignore that. It does not refer to the version of Windows Media Player. It is just one of the names of the ActiveX interfaces.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,089 Views)

Thank you Dennis for this information...

I can close this subject.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,073 Views)