LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-IMAQdx: (Hex 0xBFF69026) License not activated.

Hi,

I want to use IMAQdx functions, but I receive "NI-IMAQdx: (Hex 0xBFF69026) License not activated." error. I have Vision Acquisition Software Feb 2014 which is activated. When I researched this error in this forum, I saw that it is a problem when the "Vision development module" and "Vision development module run time" exist together at the same machine. So, I tried to remove Vision Run-Time Engine from NI software, but I couldn't because of dependent products which are NI Vision ad NI Vision assistant. So  what am I doing wrong? What am I supposed to do?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(5,325 Views)

You should be fine with just the Vision Acquisition Software...

Can you post a screenshot of your NI License Manager window?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(5,321 Views)

Thanks for the reply

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(5,313 Views)

Interesting, it definitely appears compatible. This chart says the Vision Acquisition Feb-14 is compatible with LV 2010 - 2013SP1. Have you tried reinstalling/repairing VAS? 

I am using LV 2014SP1 with VAS Aug-15 and it works fine. I also have an older (expired) version of vision development called Vision 7.1 installed.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(5,306 Views)

I had the vision acquisition software(vas) 2016, but it was not compatible with my labview version. So recently I uninstalled vas 2016 and installed vas 2014 and so the IMAQdx functions appeared on the palette. But now I cannot use these functions because of this error, unfortunately. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(5,290 Views)

Try right-clicking on both the VDM and the VDM Run-Time and choosing "deactivate."  After you do this, right-click only on VDM and choose "activate."  Activate JUST the VDM, close LV, reopen it.  Try again.  Does that behave any differently?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(5,283 Views)

Hi natasftw,

I deactivated all the subproducts in VDM, then activated just the "vision development". Now I still receive the same error. Is Vision Run-Time means VDM-RT?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(5,246 Views)

Yes.  The Vision Run-Time is the VDM-RT.  There isn't a RTE for the VAS drivers.  You just need to install the drivers for that.

Is your current state just the VDM is activated and the RTE is a white box?  I'm assuming you closed out of LV and tried to open it again after doing this.

If so, I'd take a look at uninstalling VDM from your control panel -> add/remove software -> national instruments -> VDM and installing it fresh.  You might even install it with the /reinstall flag to make it overwrite whatever is causing this strange problem to pop up.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(5,220 Views)

I uninstalled and after installed VDM but nothing changed..

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(5,160 Views)

What is activated now?  Both or just the VDM?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(5,139 Views)