LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIUninstaller does not exist under Shared, nor Add/Remove does not display National Instruments Software

On my laptop PC I cannot launch National Instruments Uninstaller. Here is the problem:

1. Cannot locate NIUninstaller under C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared

2. Cannot locate NIUninstaller under C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared

3. Cannot find National Instruments Software item at Add/Remove programs.

Basically I would like to go back to when I did not have any NI Software on my laptop.

Long story short, I experienced an installation error while installing LV RT 2015, it was about the weird registry error (nipalu). Then I decided to uninstall every NI software. That time the uninstaller existed. So I did uninstall every single software. I removed all the National Instruments registries (<-- maybe that was a bad move). Then again, I installed LV and LVRT. But I saw the same weird error while installing RT. So again I wanted to uninstall everything but this time I cannot launch uninstaller any more.

Please help.

LV2015, LV2015RT, Windows 7

TailOfGon
Certified LabVIEW Architect 2013
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,948 Views)

Problem solved. My Recycle bin had NIUninstaller. I just restored the folder to the original location. Now Add/Remove works like normal. Smiley Tongue

TailOfGon
Certified LabVIEW Architect 2013
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,931 Views)