LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name collision error occurs when building executable

hi

I was attempting to build an executable of my project including .m file with mathscript of course  , but a warning showed up while building and here is what it was showing:

A name collision occurred during the build.  VIs were renamed to protect the build.  If any dynamic calls were made to the following VI(s), unexpected behavior may occur:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\ComplexMatrix\ComplexMatrix.ctl
A name collision occurred during the build.  VIs were renamed to protect the build.  If any dynamic calls were made to the following VI(s), unexpected behavior may occur:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\RealMatrix\RealMatrix.ctl

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\RealMatrix\Methods\Numeric.llb\Multiply - RM,RM.vi

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\RealMatrix\Methods\Numeric.llb\Multiply - RM,R.vi

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\ComplexMatrix\Methods\Numeric.llb\Multiply - CM,CM.vi

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\ComplexMatrix\Methods\Numeric.llb\Multiply - CM,C.vi

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\RealMatrix\Methods\Numeric.llb\Add - RM,RM.vi

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\RealMatrix\Methods\Numeric.llb\Subtract - RM,RM.vi

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\RealMatrix\Methods\Comparison.llb\Equal - RM,RM.vi

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\ComplexMatrix\Methods\Numeric.llb\Add - CM,CM.vi

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\Analysis\Matrix\Support\ComplexMatrix\Methods\Numeric.llb\Subtract - CM,CM.vi

what is this all about and how can i avoid this , i tried to pass it away but the .exe seems to be not running like it should be ( i have to get a treated wavfile as an output)

Please help me to resolve this .

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,653 Views)

can anyone help here ?

please i need help 

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,624 Views)

Duplicate

You might want to check this link and check if you have conflicts and solve them

Hope it helps.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,622 Views)