LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help with a .NET treemap control

Unfortunately, I'm not too suprised. LabVIEW still has a number of interfacing issues with .NET. I don't think Microsoft had LabVIEW in mind when they designed .NET. When I wrote the VI I linked it to the .NET assemly assuming it was residing in the same folder as the VI. In fact, I saved the VI in the same directoy as the assembly.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24
(898 Views)
OK

It didn't work right away,  in my case i had to load another control into the .NET container then go back and change the control
to the one i wanted then I was able to get the run arrow......bug,,,, project issue....  hmmm.

The wierd part is that it worked the day before and I even had opened and close the file multiple times,  came back to work and ran the file and it wouldn't work,  broken arrow.  as a side note I should also mention that my PC was not shut down and restarted during this period.

Thanks
Tim C.
1:30 Seconds ARRRGHHH!!!! I want my popcorn NOW! Isn't there anything faster than a microwave!
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24
(897 Views)
Not sure what to tell you. I just reopened the example from disk and it ran just fine. But then, I didn't try to reinstall the control.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 24
(899 Views)

Hello

Is there any chance you could do a small example with another control I have?

It's a dxf drawing activeX control.

-Tim C.

1:30 Seconds ARRRGHHH!!!! I want my popcorn NOW! Isn't there anything faster than a microwave!
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24
(877 Views)
What is the control? Is your question specific to the control or to how to use ActiveX in LabVIEW?
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 24
(875 Views)

The question is geared towards the control.  I always seem to have a tough time getting started with the controls but once I see an example I manage to get the functionality I need.

-Tim C.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 24
(872 Views)
OK, but you still haven't told me what the control is, or posted it, or provided a link to it where it can be found.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 24
(862 Views)
It is a drawing control to draw dxf files (cad drawing).

But I need to send it to you off line as it is commercial item.

Is that ok?

-Tim C.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 24
(858 Views)
Probably not, though not insfoar as I am concerned. If the component is company proprietary then sending it to me via email isn't going to make it any less proprietary. If it was developed within your company then you should be able to get help from the one who created it on how to use it.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 24
(852 Views)
The control is a commercial control I myself purchased.    If I can find a demo of the control is that ok to send?

-Tim C.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 24
(844 Views)