LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenG Library

The files you are looking generally can be found at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW <your version>\user.lib\_OpenG

Copy the files from one PC to the other.  I point you here instead of posting files because OpenG (and packages in general) aren't usually made to be distributed as one monolithic blob.  There is linking, versioning, dependenies, and configuration management that VIPM takes care of.  

Its like if you delete your C:\Windows and you post on the internet saying will someone give me your?  I could but there is so much stuff in there and it's likely been modified, and files have been updated, and who knows what else, that it might not be what you want.

Also there are over 30 OpenG packages listed in VIPM and I don't know which ones you want, but you do.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(707 Views)

okay,

but the thing is,i did not installed VIPM is my PC. (since i dont have admin rights). what i did is i downloaded VIPM in my PC (not installed) copied to and installed in test pc (which doesnt have internet connection). now i want to use openG in my test PC.

since i am not installed VIPM is my PC. i wont be able to view folder in C:\ drive.

probably i need to look at another option where i can get the openG stuff.

thanks for responding.

phani srikanth
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(702 Views)

Okay I wasn't sure which PC you had access to and which you didn't.  You can try to download the OpenG packages individually from here.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengtoolkit/files/

It's a bit of a pain but pick the library, then pick the version (probably the newest) then download the VIP file.  Do this for each library you want and then install them using VIPM on the offline PC.  There are dependencies between packages so even if you don't think you want the error package I can almost guarentee you'll need it.  Same with Array and Application Control.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(696 Views)

thanks.

i have a confusion here. my project file is looking for addons\_JKI Toolkits\statemachine\_jki_lib_state_machine.llb.

PFA for the file name

could you please tell me in which file it is present in the above mentioned link (http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengtoolkit/files/)

phani srikanth
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(693 Views)

That isn't OpenG, that is JKI.  Let me just try to help a bit.  Attached is a zip with the two packages needed for the JKI state machine.  They are small and don't have much dependency issues but OpenG is much bigger which is why I didn't want to post it all.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(683 Views)