LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak Detection from filtered ppg signal on Labview

Hi,

I have created a filtered ppg and would like to calculate the heart rate. What extra components do I need to add to complete the peak detection using an array and timestamps of 5 or 10 seconds?

Can someone help me please?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(914 Views)

Word of advice...

Upload your VI (or better yet, your project - lvproj file - along with the files in it) so we can better assist you. Most won't even take the time to debug a picture if your VI especially by what you provided.

Message 2 of 7
(907 Views)

This is the VI.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(884 Views)

I can't assist since I do not have DAQmx installed. Hoiwever, since you've now provided your VI, others that have that toolkit should be able to assist you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(871 Views)

Your program looks good to me. It runs well on a simulated device. I don't have the actual hardware to further test it. If your issue is with the data post-processing, you can upload the logged data and we can have a look.

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(859 Views)

Can anyone also help me get the respiration rate and do a peak detection for that too please? Using the same VI

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(835 Views)

Hi everyone,

I have a VI that filters a PPG signal and I need to do peak detection to get the heart rate. I have created an array of the locations of each peak. Can anyone help to get the difference of each location from the array and convert it to time to calculate the heart rate please?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(811 Views)