LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem uninstalling LabVIEW for Mac OS X

Long ago, i've tried installing LabVIEW on my Mac (i don't recall what version exactly), but since i had to boot on a 32 bit kernel, i end up choosing to stay in LabVIEW for Windows in my Boot Camp partition.
I remember uninstalling it by moving the app to the trash, them removing manually some libs...still, sometimes i get this kind of error in my Console application

02/18/13 15:45:36     [0x0-0x5b05b].org.mozilla.firefox[884]    nsBuiltinDecoderStateMachine::RunStateMachine queuing nsBuiltinDecoder::PlaybackEnded

02/18/13 16:00:11     com.apple.launchd[1]    (nilxid[46]) posix_spawn("/Library/Application Support/National Instruments/NI-VISA/niLxiDiscovery.app/Contents/MacOS/niLxiDiscovery", ...): No such file or directory

02/18/13 16:00:11     com.apple.launchd[1]    (nilxid[46]) Exited with exit code: 1

I'd like to get some help on removing this service from launching...the folder it refers was deleted the time i uninstalled LabVIEW.

Thanks in advance for any help 😃

best regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,440 Views)

Bom Dia Caio,

Você já tentou seguir os passos descritos no link abaixo?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/2DD1F93E5E20B5E68625743400767FD8

Você pode não ter excluído todos os arquivos relacionados com o LabVIEW. É muito importante que você siga os procedimentos corretos de desinstalação, e não exclua arquivo por arquivo, para não danificar seu sistema.

Atenciosamente,

=================================================================================================

Hi caio,

Have you tried the procedures described in the link below?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/2DD1F93E5E20B5E68625743400767FD8

You may not deleted all the files related with LabVIEW.

Best Regards!

Felipe Flores
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,419 Views)