LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Waveform Chart X scale

Kossmann wrote:

But in the waveform chart where i can change the interval????

The property is xscale.multiplier and you are already using it. You just don't wire the correct value.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 48
(1,079 Views)

Still don´t function.

I take print screens, to show you. The first, grafico1, works with xscale.mutiplier on value constant "1". The second, grafico2, works with value constant "5". Both were worked during 4 minutes. But the scale changes, not de plot. I wish hold scale fixed and plot the graph on each 5 seconds.

Icaro Kossmann
LabVIEW 8.6 Newbie.
Brazil
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 48
(1,075 Views)

can you attach the newest version of you program once more? Make sure NOT to change "xscale.offset". That should be set only once.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 48
(1,072 Views)

Ok, "xscale.offset" don´t changed.

Icaro Kossmann
LabVIEW 8.6 Newbie.
Brazil
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 48
(1,069 Views)

@Kossmann wrote:

Ok, "xscale.offset" don´t changed.

Yes, you rewrite it with the current time with each iteration of the while loop. This property should only be written once outside the loop.

(I haven't commented on the rest of the code yet, but everything is way too complicated. You can do the same thing with 10% of the code. Why do you write to a terminal and its local varaible at the same time. this is duplication.)

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 48
(1,063 Views)

Sorry. i send to you the wrong VI.

That´s the correct. 

Icaro Kossmann
LabVIEW 8.6 Newbie.
Brazil
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 48
(1,059 Views)

@altenbach wrote:
(I haven't commented on the rest of the code yet, but everything is way too complicated. You can do the same thing with 10% of the code. Why do you write to a terminal and its local varaible at the same time. this is duplication.)

Here's how you could do this particular computation (top). If you would use array indicators, a single indicator would be sufficient. THe rest of your code is equally inefficient.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 48
(1,047 Views)

@Kossmann wrote:

Sorry. i send to you the wrong VI.

That´s the correct. 

Your code is really not manageable for me. I extracted the important parts and made a demo to show that things work just fine (LabVIEW 8.6).

(I made minor changes for easier demonstration: 10Hz update, only 100 pts history buffer)

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 48
(1,038 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 48
(1,035 Views)

Sir 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 48
(1,012 Views)