cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems when instantiating my sub.vi

Solved!
Go to solution

Buenos días, tengo una cuestion referente a los Sub.vi

- Estoy teniendo un problema con mi sub.vi, he creado un sub.vi donde una entrada es una entrada booleana, este sub.vi lo coloco dos veces 

dentro de mi .vi principal, y a pesar de que las entradas para ambos son diferentes (cuando la entrada de uno es true la del otro es false) se me estan comportando de manera exactamente igual.

¿He creado mal mi sub.vi? ¿O cual es es el problema?

Gracias, un saludo. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning, I have a question regarding the Sub.vi

I am having a problem with my sub.vi, I have created a sub.vi where an entry is a Boolean entry, this sub.vi I place it twice within my main .vi, and even though the entries for both are different (when the entry of one is the real entry for the other block is false) they are behaving exactly the same way. Have I created my sub.vi wrong? What is the problem?

Thanks greetings

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,090 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author cristina.lopez

By default, there is only one instance of the subVI in memory and that's usually sufficient. If you want each instance to be independent, you need to make the subVI reentrant. (VI properties...execution).

Can you attach your subVI so we can see what it does? Is it interactive?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,081 Views)

I do it reentrant and it running correctly.

Thanks you so much.

Other question, when i include my sub.vi in fuctions palette, Could i visualize this sub.vi in the fuctions FPGA palette? or i need to include the sub.vi in fuctions palette again?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,072 Views)