LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program behaves strangely under run-time system

Program behaves strangely under run-time system
Hi I am puzzled by this program  This program is very simple,.All it needs 2 scanned barcode inputs after each has been verified by mechanaism inside, and these two are saved to file. And this continues  until quit button is pressed. All go very well during the devcelopment system. However when the  program is compiled and run under run time stsyem.
Strangely the "j" character is appended to the end of scanned input. As a result, the program does not run correctly. How do I solve it? Where does "j" comes from? By changing barcode scanner or testing it on another PC does not work.  The "setup" barcode is SD0053-A and S/N is YA100-00008184. You may use any barcode , however the configuration must be updated for the diferent barcodes and location of file to be written as well

Here you may find the attached one.
In the BurnIn Record.zip, there are 3 files:- burnin_recorder.vi (this one has problems), burnin_record.tst for saving the values after each scanned numbers and burnin_config.ini for you to configure  incase you may have different  bard caodes.

And here is the another zipped "BurnIn Recorder V1.0.zip", all the files must be in one folder so as to run then files. Pls remember to update
I am using Labview 7.1
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,214 Views)