LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I add in a pause trigger so that while I am running an experiment I can hold a voltage and keep it constant until I un-pause the experiment?

Well, I'm a little lost in one simple thing ... I wanted to pause my program if the constanque is greater than or equal to 430 and then take another pause if it is greater than or equal to 700.
My program works as follows, my stepper engine gets a final distance and an initial distance and how many nanometers does it want to walk to complete, so I take my "i" from the for structure, which gives me the number of points . I wanted to pause when, for example, the user is going from 350 nanometers to 750, he will walk 10 in 10 (the user chooses the amount of nanometers) nanometers (each step has a measurement). When this value is equal to or greater in the next looping it pauses, in my case a pause at 430 nanometers and a pause at 700 nanometers

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,734 Views)

Well, I'm a little lost in one simple thing ... I wanted to pause my program if the constanque is greater than or equal to 430 and then take another pause if it is greater than or equal to 700.
My program works as follows, my stepper engine gets a final distance and an initial distance and how many nanometers does it want to walk to complete, so I take my "i" from the for structure, which gives me the number of points . I wanted to pause when, for example, the user is going from 350 nanometers to 750, he will walk 10 in 10 (the user chooses the amount of nanometers) nanometers (each step has a measurement). When this value is equal to or greater in the next looping it pauses, in my case a pause at 430 nanometers and a pause at 700 nanometers.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,731 Views)

Hi Rafael,

don't hijack very old threads with your rather unrelated question.

And please keep your discussion in just one place…

Suggestion on your question:

Implement a state machine for your stepper control algorithm. Then it becomes easy to implement a "wait" state…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,727 Views)