LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-cert thru Examity - what an effin disaster.

So I get an exam date (today) and I get all the way to the proctor ready to take the test - and then they inform me that the name on my driver's license doesn't match the name on my account.  By ONE LETTER.  (Seems the account has "Bill" as my first name and the DL is "Billy".)  Okay, I can live with that, but why did they have to wait until I'm about to take the exam to tell me this???  So they tell me I have to contact NI Cert dept to remedy this, and of course this will take "about two business days" to get back to me.  Where's the communication between NI and Examity?  Either of the two parties were in a position to notice this and at least contact me so I could remedy this.  I am beyond incensed.  They'd better not charge me for a rescheduling.  What a freakin waste of time.

Makes me want to just call the whole damned thing off.  I am already disenchanted with NI as it is.  Maybe I don't need my CLD any more since I'm only a few years from retirement anyways.  NI/Examity - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 1 of 1
(190 Views)