cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording to measurement file at will

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello.

I'm new to LabView and so far it's been quite easy to learn this software. I do really like i. I'm using a MCC USB-1208FS to measure signals from the real-world and sample them to LabVIEW.

The thing is that I want to be able to record to a measurement file at will. That is, when I press the start button it will start measuring but NOT saving data to measurement file untill I hit another button, a 'record button'. That's when I want it save data. Is that possible to implement in LabVIEW? Beause as soon as I start the sampling it saves to measurement file.

What functions should I use? I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,716 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abraham_E

Quite simple with a case statement.

I would recomend :

3 hour course

6 hour course

Message 2 of 8
(2,700 Views)

Thanks. The case statement worked. I had to place the case structure inside the while loop in order for it to work.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,679 Views)

bonjour,

je suis débutant dans Labview,j'ai besoin d'aide dans mon problème

Crées un fichier de configuration définira les caractéristiques du sujet passant le test sur ergocycle (Config-sujet) et comportera les informations sur le nom, prénom, sexe, âge, taille, poids, et un champ libre pour ajouter des commentaires.(sous Labview)

Merci

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,667 Views)

bonjour,

je suis débutant dans Labview,j'ai besoin d'aide dans mon problème

Crées un fichier de configuration définira les caractéristiques du sujet passant le test sur ergocycle (Config-sujet) et comportera les informations sur le nom, prénom, sexe, âge, taille, poids, et un champ libre pour ajouter des commentaires.(sous Labview)

Merci

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,666 Views)
STOP hijacking unrelated threads.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,657 Views)

bonjour,

je suis désolé mais comment faire pour soustraire le problème .

N'importe où j'ai mis le problème que j'ai.

Merci

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,636 Views)
No one will answer you if you keep ignoring the rules. Start NEW thread!
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,634 Views)