LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refnum problem passing value from sub-vi to enqueue element to be placed in spreadsheet

Hello,

I have a sub-vi that passing numeric values for the Ramp time, Soak Time and Thermometer using a reference to main vi. That information shows up and works perfectly in the main vi. The problem that I’m having is that I want the values that are being generated from the Ramp time, Soak Time, and Thermometer to be first bundled into the cluster and then sent to the enqueue element so that the information can be writing to a spreadsheet. When I tried to do this the information data shows up as zeros on the spreadsheet. When I probed the lines it showed no data value at all. I have included a picture of what I am trying to do.  I’m sure this is an easy fix, I’m just missing something somewhere. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide me.

Thanks for your time,

Steel Tiki

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,115 Views)

its probably a dataflow issue.  Use some type of sync'ing mechanism (sequence struct, notifier, etc) to make sure the value has been writen to the object before you use the reference to read it

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,109 Views)