LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Vs Dev environment - error 1307

Solved!
Go to solution

What results did you get when you performed the test with the front panels of the subVIs included?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(745 Views)

@billko wrote:

Just a wild guess, but maybe all the ones that open by themselves do something to implicitly call the front panel - like a resize for example?  Maybe they all do, except for the one that doesn't keep its front panel.

Property nodes perhaps?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 12 of 16
(733 Views)

@Ben wrote:

@billko wrote:

Just a wild guess, but maybe all the ones that open by themselves do something to implicitly call the front panel - like a resize for example?  Maybe they all do, except for the one that doesn't keep its front panel.

Property nodes perhaps?

Ben

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(724 Views)

I had the same error 1307 when trying to insert a vi into a sub panel. It only happened in Runtime but in dev environment everything was fine.

I was able to fix it by removing the scroll bars, not sure why but it worked for me

subpanel.png

Message 14 of 16
(654 Views)

I have had the exact same problem today. All works fine in dev but I get 1307 in runtime.

Jackwhelan's solution worked for me too.

I have got 5 VI's in subpanels, 3 of them worked, two didn't. I can't see why those two don't work. The other 3 VI's all have scrollbars on.

I am in LV2019 at the moment. I would  be interested if anyone worked out a solid reason for what was causing this.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(626 Views)

removing the scrollbars also worked for me

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(430 Views)