LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR810 labview

Hello,

I am using an official Labview VI for the SR810 lock-in amplifier. It is attached below. Screenshot also attached. 

I am new to Labview and I would like to be able to have a stop button in this VI instead of having to press the the program stop on the ribbon.

I presume I can put a while loop around SR830 - All Parameters subroutine or is this not the correct way to do this?

Thanks,

Nevica

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(5,549 Views)
Put the initialize and close outside the while loop with the other code inside it, use an or gate to combine the stop button with other code used to detect an error so that either an error or pressing the stop button will stop the program running - Mike
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(5,546 Views)

Nevica,

Can you please tell me if you found the official LabView VI's on the National Instruments site?  I am also using an SR810.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(5,366 Views)

Hello FN,

No, I didn't. I wrote one myself!

nevica

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(5,350 Views)

Would you like the vi

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(5,337 Views)

Thank you, that would be helpful!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(5,319 Views)

Here it is:

Made in Labview 2009

You'll need precise timestamp .vi as well

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(5,285 Views)

Thanks Nevica, have a nice holiday!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(5,276 Views)

Hope it works for what you want

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(5,274 Views)

Dear Nevica

First of all, I want to express my gratitude. We are currently using your VI for the SR810 amplifier. However, while running the VI, we encountered an error stating, "The VI expects some dependent VI." I have attached a screenshot of the error for your reference. Could you please assist me with this?

Thank you.

Priya

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(721 Views)