LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save graph setting to previous last used setting

Hi Kirit,

since you decode an INI- style- string by yourself, you only have to load that string from file at program start. Use "Read from Text File" from the File- palette. Use "Write to Text File" to store your Config- String to file.

In my VI you had to press the STOP- button, to execute the code which saves the settings to file. To illustrate this, i recommend running the VI with execution highlighting ON (press the light bulb in the toolbar before executing). If You press the Close- button in the title bar, the program is aborted immediately (while running in the while- loop) and cannot save anything to file!

With the event- structure from the Structures- palette you can react on closing the front panel. Search in the "Example Finder" for "Event tracking.vi"

Hope this helps,

greets, Dave

Greets, Dave
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(532 Views)

Hello Dave

I took a break from the current project, now i am back in resuming the project. It's just not this coding what we discussed, its just a correction we needed in that program.

I couldn't implement that logic in my code, can you please help me in achieving this task.

I am sending the llb file in which you have the "read XY config.vi" where we have to implement the logic which you suggested in "example of property node mod_LV851.vi".

Thank you

Regards

Kirit

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(495 Views)