Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Capture

Solved!
Go to solution

@Clint1000 wrote:

I did?

"take a dump without wiping and flushed" or "marked as solution and gave a kudo"?

The first I can't verify Smiley Very Happy. But if you did the 2nd, you might have undone it (clicking twice)? 

Message 11 of 15
(483 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

@Clint1000 wrote:

I did?

"take a dump without wiping and flushed" or "marked as solution and gave a kudo"?

The first I can't verify Smiley Very Happy. But if you did the 2nd, you might have undone it (clicking twice)? 

Great, after I finish laughing at that I need to clean the coffee off of my monitor 😄

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 12 of 15
(477 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

@Clint1000 wrote:

I did?

Great, after I finish laughing at that I need to clean the coffee off of my monitor 😄

Sorry about that. Most be Friday.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(472 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

@Clint1000 wrote:

I did?

I can confirm he gave a solution mark and a kudo for my post. Sometimes it helps to insert quote so everyone knows who you're replying to. Smiley Wink

Anyways, have great weekend everyone.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(465 Views)

@RamonG wrote:
Sometimes it helps to insert quote so everyone knows who you're replying to. Smiley Wink

But it wouldn't be that much fun anymore!

Anyway, I see the solution and the kudo know, so I guess we have to bring our humor somewhere else.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(440 Views)