LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script error in WebBrowser

I need to have a map in my labview interface. When I load the link in Web Browser, a Script error appears. This happens in both version 2023 and 2018. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Necesito tener un mapa en mi interfaz de labview. Cuando cargo el link en WebBrowser aparece error de Script. Esto pasa tanto en la versión 2023 como en 2018. ¿Hay alguna manera de solucionar este problema?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(489 Views)

@Sophius wrote:

When I load the link in Web Browser, a Script error appears.

Please explain exactly what you are doing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(485 Views)

I need to monitor the location of an object from labview using geographic coordinates. For this I generated a code in javascript that allows me to send the coordinates and update the map. I converted this code into an html file so I could run it on the web. When I take this URL and put it in the web browser, I get the error.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(482 Views)

It should be noted that when I use this URL in a browser it works correctly. The error is when I put this URL in the "WebBrowser" function of labview

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(477 Views)

You've specified zero specifics that could point anyone in any direction of providing help. What are you using to build the page? What error are you getting in the browser console? How is the page and LabVIEW communicating?

~ The wizard formerly known as DerrickB ~
Gradatim Ferociter
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(397 Views)