cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set programmatically a transparent BG color of indicator

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi forum,

I created a csv file where I can set all visual parameters of my GUI (caption, default value, visible, size, colors, ...).

With this file, I also set the forground and background colors, but I don't know how to set a transparent color.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Julien

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(217 Views)

@Gub156 wrote:

Hi forum,

I created a csv file where I can set all visual parameters of my GUI (caption, default value, visible, size, colors, ...).

With this file, I also set the forground and background colors, but I don't know how to set a transparent color.

Is there a way to do this?

You can use the following snippet, probably:

transparent.png

Message 2 of 4
(212 Views)

Hi Andrey_Dmitriev,

Thank you for your answer. I tried your solution, but it doesn't work. I can change the background color to transparent, but to get a real transparent indicator, the frame if the indicator needs to be changed as well.

The only way that I found to do this is to use the tools palette and change manually the color of the frame.

This is what I get with your example

Gub156_0-1712578002901.png

And this is what I want:

Gub156_1-1712578061036.png

Thank you in advance for your support!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(157 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gub156

@Gub156 wrote:

Hi Andrey_Dmitriev,

Thank you for your answer. I tried your solution, but it doesn't work. I can change the background color to transparent, but to get a real transparent indicator, the frame if the indicator needs to be changed as well...

Why do not use Simple Text indicator from Classic Palette:

Screenshot 2024-04-08 14.22.25.png

You can easily make it "frameless" (see my attachment in previous comment)?

Message 4 of 4
(148 Views)