LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Extraction & Making time delayed copy

I am considering there are three signals in  my environment but I am interested in getting the signal having frequency 4 KHz.I am adding a Band Pass filter to extract that particular tone and making a delayed copy.Unfortunately I am not getting the output.Check my VI.Suppose if I have unknown signals in the environment and and I want to find out how many of them are are there and what are their frequencies, can we find ?can we visualize independently?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,160 Views)

Hello,

We have a lot of examples that appear to perform your desired task.  If you are looking to just run a filter on data I would recommend looking at the Filter.vi example found in the NI Example Finer.  Help » Find Examples... » Analyzing and Processing Signals » Filtering and Conditioning

For frequency analysis I would recommend looking at the Frequency Analysis of a Filter Design.vi in the Example Finder.  Help » Find Examples... » Analyzing and Processing Signals » FFT and Frequency Analysis

If these examples aren't what you are looking for please describe your application and what specific functionality you are looking for.

Regards,

M. Whitaker
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,131 Views)

Filter is not my requirement as I want to make delayed copy of signal and want to visualize it together.I have uploaded a VI in which I am extracting waverform components and in time I am adding delay and construction delayed version.Then I am merging the two signals to visualize together.The whole filter activity I have done is because my sensor is picking two signals and regrdless of proper acquisition, Whatever signal I recieveafter filtering , I am am making delayed copy of it.This is all I want to execute.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,121 Views)

Hello,

I apologize for the confusion of what you were looking for.  I was able to offset the X-Axis of one set of data using a XY Graph instead of just a Waveform graph.  See the attached VI.

X-Axis Offset.png

Regards,

M. Whitaker
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,089 Views)