LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting up plots on XY Graphs depending on zero crossing

Hi,

I posted this question earlier and thought I got a solution. Please read the old thread: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?message.uid=1098899#U1098899

Basically, my problem now is that the way its being done now, whenever it crosses the zero axis with a negative slope, it temporarily creates another plot and as soon as it crosses it with a positive slope, it merges those 2 graphs together. So somewhere between the slope going from -'ve to +'ve and crossing the zero, I have an extra plot, and it distorts the colors of my plots, which seems like a bug to the user and may confuse them. I have attached a VI below where you can see this behavior in the 2D array indicator.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,150 Views)

I don't know what your intentions are with this VI, or what you mean by "temporarily creates another plot".

You've got a lot of array manipulation going on inside those loops.  You are just going to have to sit down, figure out how those loops are currently working, and how to change them if they aren't doing what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,126 Views)