LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

String to number

And again you failed to show the actual string returned by the VISA Read. You aren't following any of the suggestions given to you or providing the necessary information to help.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,158 Views)

Done, I removed the Byte at port, and actually I´m testing the program (Y), thanks. 🙂VI.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,144 Views)

You can get rid of those case structures and the inner while loops.  50 is always greater than 0.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,142 Views)

Shut down LabVIEW and try to talk to your device using HyperTerminal or TeraTerm or something like them.

Can you communicate with you device? What exactly do you have to type and what EXACTLY do you get back?

Does the reply come out as one continue line or does H and T print out as separate lines?

Are there any spaces between.

Or simply your communication loop.

Get rid of the Number of Bytes at Port

Write the T or H and read the reply

NOW tell us EXACTLY what you get back for the "T reply" and the "H reply".

Are there any ERROR and what are the Errors?

simple write read.png

Omar
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,140 Views)

I'm giving tou you Dennis all the information that I actually I have, The real thing that I want to do Is to do a VI with multiple variables (like the example that I have upload before)  using string and not the Visa Read or Write multiple times, Ok, i´m done with the Bytes at port that It was the suggestion of Crossrulz, I want to do this (picture above)  maybe its a problem in my C program. VISa.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,116 Views)

I´m already done Omar in that way, I´t works 😉 thank you

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,114 Views)

I´m already done Omar in that way, I´t works 😉 thank you

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,113 Views)