LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCP/IP Server-Client error

Hi everybody,

I'm studying about TCP / IP and make an example but it is not yet operational. Therefore I'm looking forward to receiving the help.
Thank you very much.Server.bmp

Fig.1: Server

Client.jpg

Fig.1: Client

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,270 Views)

What is the problem you are facing? Establishing the communication or recieving the data and formatting it back?

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,262 Views)

I want to do like this, but how done?sample.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,257 Views)

Copy the server Boolean cluster and paste it in the client where you are passing the "string constant". Also don't define the size of 2 bytes, you may endup missing data. From the server first send the size of the data to the client and then send the actual data.

-----

Message 4 of 11
(3,253 Views)

I've changed to this but not been. help me, pleasesua lai.jpgfront panel.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,220 Views)

Thanks for all answer.

Sorry, I'm not understand.

I mean, how to get into the constants like thissample.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,187 Views)
Create a cluster constant(check in the cluster palette) and then take 2 numeric DBL constant and select them and drag them into the cluster constant. Then Take two false constant pull those guys as well into the cluster constant. Right click the cluster constant and go to the Auto sizing and select arrange vertically. Are you getting what you expected? Please go to my profile (click my name not the kudos) and go to Tags there you can find LV basic, click that you will find LabVIEW basic materials, please go through them (I am not able to give you the link, since posting from mobile).
-----

Message 7 of 11
(3,177 Views)
It's clear that you looked at the shipping examples but it's also clear that you did not understand them. The whole purpose of reading two bytes and using that got the next read is that the example is pretending (with 2 bytes), the size of the data being sent. Your server does not do that so your read will fail.

It also does not make any sense to create a cluster with four elements. The cluster you have only had two elements. Focus on fixing the server.
Message 8 of 11
(3,162 Views)

Thank ,
Can you tell me what is the name of this function? I want to make a example to understand more about its nature.

ham nay la gi.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,145 Views)
Its string length function which is used to find the length of the string. If you want to know the name and its working select the function and press ctrl-H you will get the context help. You also have the detailed help also along with examples. Please go through the basic materials and also read help files so that you can learn by yourself.
-----

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,133 Views)