LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIMING ERROR IN DAQmx while using LINX

Hi, 

I would like to fix an error in my code. 

I have included the screenshots of the error and the code in the attached folder.

The error message is related to the DAQmx timing which shows as:-

"Property Node (arg 2) in VISA Configure Serial Port (Instr).vi->LMH-LINX.lvlib:Device.lvlib:Serial Open.vi->LMH-LINX.lvlib:Device.lvlib:Initialize Device.vi->LMH-LINX.lvlib:Initialize.vi->LMH-LINX.lvlib:Open Serial.vi->MAIN-TEST FFT _8 x8_sensors.vi"

Please have a look and let me know your suggestions.

Regards,

Arun

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(382 Views)

@Arunr88 wrote:

Hi, 

I would like to fix an error in my code. 

I have included the screenshots of the error and the code in the attached folder.

The error message is related to the DAQmx timing which shows as:-

"Property Node (arg 2) in VISA Configure Serial Port (Instr).vi->LMH-LINX.lvlib:Device.lvlib:Serial Open.vi->LMH-LINX.lvlib:Device.lvlib:Initialize Device.vi->LMH-LINX.lvlib:Initialize.vi->LMH-LINX.lvlib:Open Serial.vi->MAIN-TEST FFT _8 x8_sensors.vi"

Please have a look and let me know your suggestions.

Regards,

Arun

The text of the error should tell you more about what happened.  I believe this is because a parameter that you specified for the serial open is inappropriate.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(337 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to give higher values of the baud rate to check this to the serial open. But the same error is showing. I am attaching the screenshots of the error.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(314 Views)

Also, it is mentioned that "By default, LINX establishes communication using a baud rate of 9600 and then negotiates for the remote LINX device's maximum supported baud rate and re-establishes communication at that maximum rate."

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(312 Views)