LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminals can't pass current value in event case

Thank you for your suggestions.

Unfortunately there are little really LabVIEW programmer at Wuhan, China.Most of them don't even know CLAD and learn some books based on LabVIEW v8.6 which are just incomplete old help documentation translation.

You won't believe that the automated manufacturing program on LabVIEW of Wuhan R&D Center of an American optical module communication company(a Molex's company) all are that scene: a case event in a while loop while other while loops controlled by a button and a case structure; passing value all via value property node and global value; and embed one layer after another stacked structure(more than 20 layers);hundred driver VIs of different devices in one folder...all error handling just by throwing a dialog at the same time shutdown the program,no Vi description,no log file,no state machine, no queue,no OOP...

I asked the software manager why.He said that he know it is bad but it is their regulation produced many years ago,and this framework works while all the old employees are familiar with it.

-Can I have a try? -No way.

Now I am in an original Chinese company but seems worse...
Elegant programming means more thinking,but the company just want fast and easy code that they can employ a cheap man take over your work when you go away.What a shame...

The stop button's bool text is a Chinese string means 'stop',maybe garbled.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(143 Views)