LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Integrate Remote Desktop Connection Application to my LabVIEW Code

Hi all,

I want to integrate Windows Remote Desktop Connection application with our LabVIEW code. as I understand we can do that through AciveX Control, but i could not understand how to select the methods or properties of that Active X control.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(1,151 Views)

@KiranTeja wrote:

I want to integrate Windows Remote Desktop Connection application with our LabVIEW code. as I understand we can do that through AciveX Control, but i could not understand how to select the methods or properties of that Active X control.

That might not be possible in pure LabVIEW.

Here Remote Desktop using C#.NET - CodeProject it mentions:

Due to security reasons, you have to implement an interface (IMsTscNonScriptable) to cast it separately.

Other then that showstopper it's pretty straightforward, but you have to start with a front panel ActiveX object.

Remote desktop (not working).png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(1,129 Views)

Hi 

Code.PNG

as you suggested I tried  but, I am getting the screen as below and after 2 or 3 seconds it's disappearing. I am not getting where should I write 

"Due to security reasons, you have to implement an interface (IMsTscNonScriptable) to cast it separately." part. and not how to append the scree into activex container.

screen.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(1,099 Views)

@KiranTeja wrote:

Hi 

Code.PNG

as you suggested I tried  but, I am getting the screen as below and after 2 or 3 seconds it's disappearing. I am not getting where should I write 

"Due to security reasons, you have to implement an interface (IMsTscNonScriptable) to cast it separately." part. and not how to append the scree into activex container.

Do you mean you get a remote desktop connection?

If so, you can skip all the comments about IMsTscNonScriptable...

You didn't post all your code (only a partial image). If the screen disappears it's probably something you do or need to do on the left of the VI, the part we cant see.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(1,079 Views)

Actually I am not getting the connection. please go through the VI which I am sharing. you can understand it clearly

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,075 Views)

If you're not getting a connection, we're back to the part where " you have to implement an interface (IMsTscNonScriptable) to cast it separately." is a showstopper.

Showstopper as in stopping the show... As in not possible.

At least, I see no easy way out.

Best bet is to use C\C++ to "implement an interface (IMsTscNonScriptable) to cast it separately.".

Or maybe to look for a .NET wrapper or other replacement.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(1,067 Views)

Do note that there's no forced sequence between setting the bottom properties and the connect

wiebeCARYA_0-1648810833273.png

The connect might happen before the password is set. Use 1 error wire to synchronize everything in time...

Small change, but who knows.

I don't see why you use Settings5 (resulting in Settings4) to set the AuthentificationLevel, and Settings9 (resulting in a Settings8) to set EnableCredSspSupport and ClearTextPassword. Is there any logic behind it?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,065 Views)